Saturday, December 26, 2009

Whats the best cure for acne?

I never had acne until i hit my 30s. im 32 now and i get horrible very sore and large blemishes around my nose,mouth and chin. Does anyone have any suggestions? i have tried EVERYTHING otc. and have found nothing to help.|||Go to www.burtsbees.com and buy the Garden Tomato Complexion Soap, the Garden Tomato Toner, and the Parsley Blemish Stick. They also have face makeup and other stuff that works great. I used to have horrible acne, and like you, tried everything over the counter. Finally, I realized that chemical products weren%26#039;t helping. Burt%26#039;s Bees sells all natural products that are healthy for your body! I use their products, and their products only. They%26#039;re the best!|||If you have bad acne you could be low in zinc. My daughter saw many dermatologists and nothing worked. I read a book (Food that Heal by Maureen Solomon) and it said to take zinc supplements. Within a month ALL acne was gone. And she had a severe case of it.|||Proactive|||Stop using acne medicine. When I was younger, and I first got a few pimples I started using clearisil. They got worse and I started using Oxy. My face ended up getting so bad it was terrible. I went to the docor and got some prescription stuff. Rettinin I think. It worked at first and then the acne came back. This new stuff was making my skin so thin that it would crack. No lie. Nothing worked and I didn%26#039;t want my face to crack anymore so I gave up. I stopped taking everything. And you know what?


After about two weeks it started to clear up and after about a month had gone I looked like a regular guy again. I think that they make these medicines to work at first and then make your skin breakout even worse. Just to sell more medicine.


Another thing is stop using moisturising soap. Use something harsher and more caustic like Ivory or irish spring. That dries up your skin and removes excess sebum before it can build enough to block your pores.


But this is the most important tip I can give you. If you follow any of my advise I implore you to follow this: Get a tan. Go tanning at a salon (or in the sun!) a few times a week. The more the better. This is healthy for your skin. I have found this to be that absolute best thing to do.|||getting old|||try the antibiotics course. your dermathologist can prescribe it. Trust me - it helps!|||The best cure for true acne and not the occasional breakout is to see your dermatologist first. Most over the counter remedies, stop working after you stop using them if you have an acne condition (and not breakouts). Depending on the severity, the doctor may suggest a topical treatment such as retin A, or a topical antibiotic, ore even a tetracycline treat( or combination of any).|||i know this is gonna sound sick and if you choose to ignore i would understand but, urine has something in it thats good for your skin. the best is to use your first morning urine and use it on your face, or a babies diaper. like i said, sounds sick but its for real. me personally, i%26#039;d pay to see the doc

No comments:

Post a Comment