Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is there anyway to cure my acne?

I have moderate face,chest,and back acne. I%26#039;m very self conscience about it and I was wondering if their are any tricks for helping this. I also have a greasy face :/ any suggestions? Besides expensive products that you buy|||peanut butter|||here are some remedies to treat acne:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>|||I was on Accutane as a teenager. Let me tell you, this stuff is the real deal. It%26#039;s expensive, but if you or your parents have insurance, it isn%26#039;t too bad.





Prepare to go through a tube of Chapstick every day due to ridiculously dry skin, but it is so worth it! It is as close to a cure for acne as anything will ever get... it works - no doubt about it. Only other bad thing is that you have to get blood samples taken every month to avoid kidney problems.|||god luvs you %26amp; cares about all your needs, even sicknesses, ailments, infirmaties....





PLEASE READ my cure: i take prenatls %26amp; omega 3 pills daily!!!! and --%26gt;%26gt;please try this..i did for face ACNE FREE it has a soap, med cream, lotion...3 steps..it is goooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please eat PLAIN hormone free YOGART, and 2 raw carrots a day, oh!!!!! and 3 cloves chopped raw garlic, take garlic pieces like pills wirth water..NO CAFFEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i healed my stomach, which cured alllllllllllllllllllllllllll breakouts on face- please try please dont wait..and be consistent, do the wash twice a day ( in morning when u awake %26amp; b4 bedtime, okay) please try it- it is a miracle i praise the Lord JEsus christ who brought me back from physical death..he deisres for you to know him, and be healed, in jesus name


i know this works if the root cause is your intestines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








a prophet told me it was my intestines in a free prophecy letter inthe mail- he never knew or saw my sickness..but, god knows your root cause- it may just be hormones....or something deeper..ok..god bless you.





anna


i DIED met jesus.. http://www.myspace.com/imetjesus


Source(s):


http://www.acnefree.com/af

No comments:

Post a Comment