Saturday, December 26, 2009

What do you think is the best thing to use to cure acne???

I tried everything! Spent a lot of money too, but I still had acne when I was younger. Now I found this stuff at clearandsmoothskin.com. It really does make your skin clear and smooth! I finally have gorgeous flawlesss skin! I even sleep with make up on sometimes which is really really horrible. But when I wake up in the morning I swear my skin still looks great! This stuff is inexpensive, works FAST, and also ships like lightening. You have nothing to lose except $20-25. And you won%26#039;t be losing that money. |||Mine persisted until I used a product with %26quot;benzoyl peroxide%26quot; as the active ingredient. Most products use %26quot;salicylic acid%26quot;, which is not effective for a LOT of us.





Now my face is clear as can be!|||There isn%26#039;t a %26quot;cure%26quot; for acne. I use Proactive, so far its the best thing for me. Your Dr. can prescribe you birth control pills that will help with breakouts. If nothing else works you could go on Acutaine(not sure the spelling), again prescribed by a Dr. I know some people that went on it and it worked for them, and friends that have had Blu-U treatments that work good too(a Dermatologist does this treatment) but very expensive.|||ok first of all, everyone is different so one product could work great on someone and not work at all on someone else. But i use Neutrogena oil free acne wash to keep my skin from breaking out and it works like a charm|||http://cburton7.qhealthbeauty.com/produc鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment