Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do tulsi and nimh powder cure acne?

okay so I mixed nimh and tulsi powder and started to leave it on my face for an hour every night. I see a difference but not all my scars have gone yet. I%26#039;ve only been using this for a few days so I don%26#039;t know if they will eventually leave. Did anyone ever use this remedie before? if so did it remove scars and acne?|||idk about neem and tulsi but i suggest you try using sandalwood and turmeric mixed together. this really works. im using it and my acne spots are clearing away. use it everyday and you will start to see your acne spots disappear in about 2-4 wks. if u use it everyday, the faster it goes away and drink lots of water. and the turmeric and sandalwood also brings fair complxion to ur face.|||u keep it on for about 30 mins, or till it dries up on ur face Report Abuse
|||I started using fresh tulsi leaf juice on my acne and I am seeing some clarity. I%26#039;ll have to wait a while to know if it works. I tried the tumeric and chick peas flour and while it does dry existing pimples and fade the spots to an extend it does not prevent or stop break outs. Report Abuse
|||Normally scars from acne acquired during your youth disappear with time. However if they are really severe then you will need professional help. Would suggest meeting a recommended skin doc or a reputed skin clinic like Kaya where the skin doc can suggest lasting solutions for your scar problem. I think Kaya, for the summer, has a Acne free package which you might want to check out...|||it does.but nothing can remove scars. they will eventually go.as skin undergoes process of rejuvenation all time.there are artificial ways to remove scars but all these things wont cure scars.


take my advice apply honey for 30 min daily..and you will definitely see change in your skin|||well there are lot of controversies about neem %26amp; tulsi,, i heard it leave back scars,,





plz see this links for all natural cures for acne //


http://www.ayushveda.com/health/acne.htm|||yes it does, but use it in a balanced way and with pure rosewater.|||yes ...but u need to be patient...it will take 15 to 20 dayz

No comments:

Post a Comment