Saturday, December 26, 2009

What's The Best Product to use to Cure Acne?

what is the best product to make acne disapear and keep your face clean and clear?


I use Clean%26amp;Clear Acne Control Cleanser it works but it don%26#039;t clear all my pimples/zits.|||Applying lavander essential oil works wonders. I didn%26#039;t really believe it until someone reccomded I try it instead of the standard on the shelf stuff.





Besides that, I have found the following things matter and tend to effect acne.


1) Eating sugar (and artifical ones). If you eat no sugar your predispotion to acne drops a lot. Mine completely vanished when I did.


2) Eating greasy fried food (aka fast food). I noticed I was able to feel outbreaks coming on as I ate the stuff. I think sugar matters more though.


3) Getting rid of hair covering the face (so beards, sideburns, or long curly hair that gets to your cheaks). I don%26#039;t know why this one matters but it does.


4) Washing the face with water from a shower. The more you wash it the better it gets. However, chlorine which is in all tap water irritates it as well, so if you get the chance to get a chlorine shower filter that goes a long way to fixing your skin (and hair).





There are some other anecdotal things I am not sure of in anyway about acne, but I%26#039;d leave it as; if you are generally healthy then you will not get acne, so most of the time its best to just think of acne as an indictator for your body. Then again its a pretty awful one to deal with, and I went through a lot of grief before I figured out what I just told you.|||anything with benzoyl peroxide in it.


or go to a doctor.. he/she can give you a topical medication, or if you really need it, they will prescribe you with antibiotics.. the anitbiotics work wonders but will only work for 4 - 6 months.. your immune system will gradually get used to the antibiotics so it will stop working. after that, your doctor will prescribe you with a different antibiotic if you still need it.


the only side effect is your skin will be more sensitive to the sun%26#039;s uv rays while you%26#039;re taking the antibiotics, so you should use an oil-free sunscreen when outdoors, or just stay in the shade.





good luck!|||Acne is one of the most distressing and depressing problem. Soak cotton wool in mint juice, and apply every day. Mix cinnamon powder with lime juice to make a fine paste, Apply on the spots and wash when dry .Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment