Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How many of you have tried Natures Cure for acne?

ive only taken them pills for 4 days and it throws off yoru hormones so bad,u can get an erection.For me,a female one.and it wont go away if u keep taking these pills.I know this is more of a warning statement and not a question.Just saying.|||No I haven%26#039;t, but what are they called? The easiest and cheapest way to control Acne, is to wash your face (I prefer Zest) with very warm, not scalding water, and then rinse it in cold water. Dry your face, then put rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball, and rub that over your face, especially where you are broke out at. Do this every morning, and before bed, and soon you%26#039;ll see what a difference this makes. I had the same problem, some one gave me this solution, and I%26#039;ve been doing it for 32 yrs. And i still have people saying what a nice complexion I have, and for the past 7 yrs. total strangers coming up to me, telling me that I am beautiful! It works really well, good luck, and give up the goofy pills!


Vickie P|||not me|||I took lots of natural acne treatement at home, like putting tumeric powder, or make natural scrub for the face and use only oil free soap and if required oil free moisturisers. Nothing worked for me at least. I am now applying Differin gel at bed time and i think its making a difference slowly. You need a lot of patience with handling acne. Dont get dissapointed if results dont show, just keep your face clean and try using Differin gel. All the best|||If you鈥檙e looking for accurate acne information, best to see a dermatologist. Some people believe doctors are predisposed to take the easy way to deal with acne鈥?prescription drugs. But, with many, this simplistic answer may not be the appropriate course of action. Some feel that such prescription drugs just treat the symposium and not the underlying cause. But, a local dermatologist is still your best starting point.


For me personally, I discovered a great informational acne treatment site. Not only is there good information/articles but I got their audio e-book and following it鈥檚 advice can now say that my acne is a thing of the past! Keep in mind, were all different and there are various types of acne, so what works for some may not be totally effective for all.





Bottom line, hang in there, you will get past this! Sincere best wishes and good luck.


Oh, by the way the site that helped me is:


http://www.acne-treatment-medicine-1.inf鈥?/a>|||damn girl thats some wicked side effects...my advice, stay off of it..PERMANENTLY!!!!!!!1|||and the problem with having a female erection is?????|||I never had a problem, I only took it short term, and my acne was not that bad....have your dr. check your hormone levels...this could be a sign of too much or not enough of either estrogen or testosterone....women do have and need both hormones, but they need to be balanced.





good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment