Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to cure acne scaring?

What%26#039;s an easy way to cure scarring from acne, any price range involved?|||try acne removal:


http://acne-removal-help.blogspot.com/|||My fried got this stuff from The Body Shop (the natury skin care herbal one) for scars when she crashed into a chainlink fence. Looking at the scars treated and untreated you can tell a huge difference. She said she went in there and talked to them and they recommended some product for her. My friend Sarah used it (I can%26#039;t think of th ename for the life of me) for acne scarring and it worked great.





I%26#039;d just go talk to your dermatologist or go to the Body Shop and talk to them and see what they recommend.|||you could buy some proactive its about $20 for a months supply

No comments:

Post a Comment