Wednesday, December 30, 2009

People say that tooth paste can cure acne! Is that true? How does it work??

I don%26#039;t think they mean acne, it does work to get rid of a simple white/black head. It has to do with the ingredients in the toothpaste,it dries and gets rid of the pimple. Try it,maybe it does work,I don%26#039;t know. Acne would be a whole different story, as acne is caused by other reasons.|||Yes, you are right. Find


infromations at|||Take 2 tbls. apple cider vinegar in a glass of water 2 x day. I know for sure acv cures acne. Very inexpensive. Cures depression and anxiety. Has 93 vitamins and minerals.|||I wouldn%26#039;t suggest it, but it possibly could work. Ever seen it dry on clothing? I assume it would dry out the acne like it dries on clothes.. hm.|||I%26#039;ve never heard of doing this before maybe I will try it to see what will happen it can%26#039;t hurt to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment