Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can i cure acne for a 14 year old girl?

I%26#039;m 14 years old. I%26#039;ve tried everything . Proactive EVERYTHING! so are some secrets? or something|||Je-Je - unfortunately, you%26#039;re never going to %26quot;cure%26quot; acne. It%26#039;s a fact of life, something everyone has to deal with. But, some have it much worse than others (don%26#039;t you just want to slap the girls with clear skin?).





First off, stay away from the ProActives. They are nothing more than high priced Clearasils. The best thing for you to do (if you afford it and have insurance) is to go see a dermatologist. If you%26#039;re really suffering, all the crap in Walgreen%26#039;s, CVS%26#039;s etc...are not going to work.





I suffered from acne for years and was under the care of a dermatologist for a long time - even past my teen years. There are antibiotics you can orally take, like tetracycline. You may also be prescribed a topical medication like Differin, that I know people have had great success with.





Let you doctor determine the severity of your acne and appropriately treat you. I%26#039;m sorry you%26#039;re suffering with acne, and I hope you can get some help. I remember how much it hurt and angered me to have acne, and how crappy people can treat you (even adults). Go see a doctor and see how clear your face can become!|||If you could do this, you would be rich beyond your wildest dreams, but it seems to be affected by hormones, something you cannot change, and the reason why your age group is especially affected, and by diet, something you can change.





Eat your fruits and vegetables, keep clean.|||my sister had the same problem and she spended on the most expensive products and nothing work. but now she is using the neutrogena cleanse its like a face wash or something she uses it every morning and night b/c her face is really oily and ITWORKED!


OH but if she stop using it for a day they come back i dont know why but it works like that.


but i think the key is to wash your face every day and night and do not touch your face with nothing if its not soap or face wash.|||Honestly I tried everything too and I was fed up. So I went to my family doctor and she prescribed me cream. The first one irriatated my skin, so I went back and she prescribed another one and it seems to be working fine for me. It is called Clindoxyl.|||buy %26quot;Purpose Soap%26quot;..its only like $ 5.00





since your 14...your hormones play an important role in acne....





you really needs to keep your face clean but...not dry...dryness will make it worse....i wouldn%26#039;t use just any kind of soap...regular soap will clean your skin but dry it out as well...you need to buy a soap for acne and pimples....you can get %26quot;PURPOSE%26quot; soap at walmart or walgreens....it will definitely work wonders.





~God Bless~|||Use Clinique three step. its a cleanser, exfoliator and moisterizer.


also birth control works pretty well.


you can also try using some kind of medicated cream that you can get a doctor to prescribe|||i%26#039;m a 14 yr old girl to. and i use apricot scrub and it clears it all up. now my skin is clean clear and under control!|||Ok first don%26#039;t eat junk food and other fattening stuff . Also wash your face and go to a doctor to prescribe you a good cream.|||First of all DON%26quot;T SQUEEZE THEM OR POP THEM!!!


It is worst when there are scars.


But I suggest that you take her to a dermatologist.


If not try looking for homeopathic remedies.|||clearcil|||wash your face|||My acne didn%26#039;t go away until I stopped eating beef/pork for a few months. Um, I was 44 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment