Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best cleaner to cure acne in 20 year old female?

I%26#039;m 23 years old and recently developed small acne pimples that won%26#039;t go away. I have tried everything. Any suggestions on cleaners|||Proactiv is an excellent acne cleaner. I am 22 years of age and I had VERY BAD acne and since I started using proactiv my face has cleared up very well.|||Have you tried using Apricot scrub? That%26#039;s what my wife uses and it works pretty well.|||proactiv is the greatest acne treatment on the planet hands down...just make sure to moisturise afterwards becaause it really dries out your skin.|||I swear by Pro-active.|||Try the %26quot;Pro-Active%26quot;. My niece had cystic acne and it cleared her up by the 4th month of use.|||ProActive is wonderful.|||pro active sold on qvc|||Pro Active, the one you see on TV. Don%26#039;t settle for cheap store knok offs.|||I use Bjore pore perfect exfoliating scrub and Bare Essentials make up. I still have a little but there really is not much for adult acne that actually works. Just making sure you are exfoliating well and not putting a ton of stuff on your face. I have heard of good results with microdermabrasion, but it can be very painful and expensive. Good luck. If you%26#039;ve just developed this problem it%26#039;s not likely to last. It could be something you%26#039;ve recently changed in your daily routine, ie products, soap, or using water from a different source can even cause changed in your skin. If the problem persists see a doctor.





Proactive made mine worse, so did murad and even the %26quot;natural%26quot; cures like tea tree and other herbals. I%26#039;ve tried everything.|||The best treatment in the elimination of acne is to clean the skin by some medicated cleansers.


A cleanser removes the sweat, make-up, accumulated oil and dirt on the surface of the skin.


These cleansers makes easy for the topical acne treatments to absorb in the skin and too much use of these cleansers can result into irritated dry skin. So, these acne cleansers should be applied only once and twice daily.


Vigorous washing and scrubbing the skin can make the acne worse.


source: http://www.beautytipz.blogspot.com|||my sister in law just told me to have my 12 year old use Johnson and johnson baby shampoo and says it works miracles. Worth a try and way cheaper than acne stuff, I personally used proactiv. Works great but the cost as well as for the first couple of months my skin was dryer and flakier as well as more sensitive to the sunlight.


Good luck hope this helps some.

No comments:

Post a Comment