Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What are different ways to cure acne?

Depends on what kind of acne it is. Probiotics and anti oxidants can help if it is bacterial. I know it sounds like I might be kidding, but the cheapest way to find out if you don%26#039;t know. Rub sour cream on the affected area, and let stay on for an hour; you don%26#039;t have to goop it on. If you see improvement in 3-5 days it%26#039;s likely bacterial acne. Wash your face with a personal bar of soap (preferably not the anti-bacterial brands) once in the morning with cold water, and once in the evening after the sour cream treatment. What happens is the you have natural bacteria on you skin, good bacteria and bad bacteria, if there%26#039;s an imbalance of good bacteria the good bacteria in the sour cream, will help your skin heal. If it is really serious acne, festering and seeping, you should see a dermatologist who can help you. You may have options other than having to take antibiotics. Antibiotics kill both the good and bad bacteria that is not only on the outside of your body but the inside. The natural bacteria your body has is a symbiotic relationship to the well being of your health.|||I have been using the Murad Acne Kit for a few weeks. I love it. It is really working and all my friends can tell the difference. I get mine from http://www.rxskincenter.com/Murad_Acne_C鈥?/a>|||acne can be treated through many ways, medications and products available give you temporary results but treated through nature%26#039;s resources gives you permanent results and also without side-effects :|||Well, I went to my dermatologist and he prescribed me...





3 lotion/topicals


(1 in AM, 1 AM and PM, and 1 PM)





That was helping but not enough so now I am on a pill called


minocyline or something like that.





I also get a liquid nitrogen treatment everytime i go|||salycylic acid and a visit to a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment