Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do I hide/cure my acne and rough skin?

I%26#039;m 16, and it is becoming a nuissance. I frequently get pimples, and my skin always seems greasy, rough, and reddish. I was hoping someone could suggest some acne treatment (although they don%26#039;t seem to work) or at least some cover up, which I have never used.|||Pan Oxyl is a medicated formula that gets rid of acne, blackheads, white heads , and pimples and rough skin and oily skin. It is about 15 dollars, and it comes in a long white tube, but it works really well. It has worked for me and all my friends, so I would suggest investing in it.|||I would talk to a dermatologist if you haven%26#039;t already. My acne only went away after I used accutane but retin a also worked pretty well. However, different kinds of acne and skin types need different treatments so something else may work for you. As far as cover up, a powder applied with a sponge works best for me. Make sure whatever you use doesn%26#039;t have oils that will clog your skin. Good luck!!!|||There is this new popular cream that people have been talking about.





It was even televised on TV.





It prevents future and existing acne, diminishes scars, and lightens skin and





blemishes. Fast results too! (It has been claimed that major results can be seen within a week and no later than two weeks)





Before and After photos are available at the given ebay site.





This person is providing 1-3 week trial samples (Only for ONE DOLLAR.. definitely a





deal) on ebay at:





You can search up %26quot;best acne solution ever%26quot; or go here





http://cgi.ebay.com/BEST-acne-solution-s鈥?/a>





ever_W0QQitemZ180387298364QQcmdZViewIt鈥?br>




hash=item29ffebbc3c%26amp;_trksid=p4634.c0.m鈥?br>




Or you can buy the whole container for $160, I believe.





My sister and cousin who both have major acne have tried the product and they both give





it thumbs up.





I hope this helps. =)|||man all u have to do is this wash ur face with soap and a wash cloth while ur in the shower when u get out ur skin should feel very dry and when you get out make sure u put lotion (very little) on ur face just keep doin that and itll clear up..i had ance like the people on proactive commercials now i dont...and im 16 too and it will take time so dont try to rush it by keep washing ur face but do it 2 times a day|||Well my skin was really bad for the longest time. Then my mom got my ProActive and after a few days i could REALLY tell a difference in my skin. If you do try it, ya got nothin to lose because they give you a refund if it doesnt work. You could also try going to a dermatologist. I went there for a few years then i got proactive.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment