Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I prevent body acne or cure it quick?

I have body acne on my face, neck, shoulders, upper arms, chest and back? I have tried many products? But, its driving me crazy? what can I do stop it? and sometimes I have them on my butt even? Am I the only one? lol! Next question is there a natural remedy to use? Thanks.|||If you have body acne, it%26#039;s important to make sure you shower every day and use a product like Neutrogena body wash that is formulated to fight body acne. Also keep your hair clean as well, because grease or hair products (hairspray, moose, etc.) can get on your skin and cause breakouts. I suggest changing your bed sheets pretty frequently as well (maybe 2-4 times a month), because oils from your body can get on your sheets and pillowcase and lead to further breakouts. You should also take a women%26#039;s multivitamin, drink lots of water (and no soda or really sugary drinks instead of water), and get exercise several times a week. This will help your body flush its system naturally and prevent further breakouts. Acne is often genetic and it%26#039;s sometimes very hard to fight no matter what you do, in which case it%26#039;s best to see your doctor and get a prescription acne medication, like an antibiotic or topical cream that you apply to your skin. Best wishes.|||Prevent it by drinking lots of water, washing your face, improve your diet, stay away from greasy foods and fats. I reccomend you got to the dermatoligist so he or she can introduce you to a suitable product. By the sounds of your acne, it%26#039;s pretty serious so they%26#039;ll probably give you a product that is extra strong (usually not sold in stores)|||If you go to the doctor they can prescribe you stuff...I went and im on minoxicline (Pills) and retin-a cream....after just the first week or so I saw a major improvement in my skin...ive also been told though by my doctor that birth control can help too...so just talk it out with your doctor...you wont regret it|||Try proactive all over ur body, it may work. Good Luck!|||eat properly and use proactive duh.....!|||Ive been told that proactive works and also watching what you eat. Ive also found that I get a little sun tan my acne isn%26#039;t as bad. If its bad enough you can go to a Doctor and they can write you a prescription|||Miracle Whip 32oz. and a paint brush, any Grocery Store has this natural remedy..|||Wash good in the shower every day and after you sweat. Also, ask your doctor to write a prescription for you for 10% Benzoyle Peroxide cream to put on.

No comments:

Post a Comment