Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to cure back acne?

Whats the best way to deal with acne on the shoulder blade area? I%26#039;m a black male if it makes any differance.|||Neutrogena makes a great acne body wash and an acne body scrub. Use the body wash everytime you shower. To jumpstart things I%26#039;d recommend going to a salon/spa near you for a back treatment. They will remove all the dead skin and extract all of the debris that is clogging those pores and leading to the back acne.|||Good question.... I really want to know myself!|||if u find out, plz tell me...i have acne and eczema, not a good combination...|||wear a shirt for the rest of ur life and never take it off|||Neutrogena Clear Skin body wash. I had severe backne when I was an adolescent. Chest pimples too. This helped clear it up alot!!! Also, make sure you use a light moisturizer, too, cuz overdry skin can aggrivate acne almost as much as overly oily skin.|||There is a body wash with salylic acid in it to help acne. I haven%26#039;t used it myself, so I%26#039;m not sure how well it works.|||You%26#039;ll need to use a scrub or polish on a back brush. We have several black women in our company who have healthy, radiant skin, but didn%26#039;t have before using our products. Here is what I would suggest:


Jordan Essentials Spa Polish (you only need about a nickle sized dot on your back brush). Use this every day. It%26#039;s a gentle shower gel enriched with aloe vera, with cosmetic grade black walnut shells for exfoliating (scrubbing) and jojoba beads for adding moisture back in. If you have a way of moisturizing your back (to balance your skin%26#039;s moisture and to keep it from over-reacting to the drying conditions of washing) I%26#039;d suggest the Daily Facial Moisturizer with Soy. I know it%26#039;s not for your face, but it%26#039;s a light lotion that won%26#039;t cause your skin%26#039;s oil production to go crazy.





Good luck!|||definitely use a body wash with salicylic acid - neutrogena does have some good products, and here in Australia there is a Clean %26amp; Clear %26#039;Clear Skin Body Wash%26#039; that i%26#039;m sure you%26#039;d be able to find over there. I used to have a bit of acne on my shoulders, back and chest, and it went away so quickly when i started using this. Use a loofah to exfoliate the skin. And also using a moisturiser can help, because if your skin is too dry, your body will produce more oil to try to keep it hydrated, and this will clog the pores, causing more pimples!! Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment