Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do you have a natural cure for acne?

I am 23 and have an acne problem. According to my dermatologist, my hormones are yet to stabilise. After 2 treatments, I noticed that the pimples come back right as I near the end of treatment. I am seriously considering a natural and permanent cure this time - am open to suggestions. Thx guys!!|||A natural diet. You get 50% more acne just by drinking soda. Unhealthy eating is the main cause, I used to have acne but i drank ALOT of water daily washed my face 3 times a day and stopped drinking soda, maybe 1 every 3 days, and fries and cheeseburgers and tacos, that stuff is all full of oils. It cleared up really well.|||sometimes it goes away by itself %26amp; whatnot.





have you tired to use Proactiv?





its working for me you should try it :]|||hmm i dont think there is a natural cure, but drinking lots of water really helps cause it flushes out the toxins. when i drink lots of water if gives my face that new glow.|||Urinate on a wash rag with first of the morning urine, and wipe on face.... A old lady told me... I have never tried it|||Witch Hazel or toothpaste|||Try these home remedies for acne:





Apply fresh mint juice over the face every night for the treatment of pimples.





Apply raw papaya on swelling pimples.





Apply fresh lime juice mixed to a glass of boiled milk as a face wash for pimples.





Mix lime juice and rose water in equal portions and then apply on affected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with only water.





Apply tomatoes pulp on pimples and kept up to 1 hour then wash.





For more info, check this site:


http://www.nature-medicine.info/acne.htm鈥?/a>|||well...im only 14 so i don%26#039;t have much acne...but the acne i do have is irratating...what i use is rubbing alachol for my face..it seems to dry it out.


but not too much so my face is cleared up pretty well...i have a few break outs from time to time...like when i have my period =]


but...that%26#039;s nothing you have to worry about lol...either that or...on a difficult pimple or ance break out...i use viniger sometimes...


if you are going to use alachol then use it every day and night...but, if it%26#039;s vinegar you are trying i wouldnt use it as much like a couple times a week...=]|||witch hazel and/or tea tree oil|||snail-gel|||Drink lots of water, eat a balanced diet of fruits and veggies, wash your face in the morning and at night with a cleanser and toner, if you have bangs (guy or girl) consider trimming them and keeping them out of your face, take a shower everday (your hair every other)|||Hope this helps.


http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com/rem鈥?/a>|||i use honey on my face and it works great for me!





worth a try anyways.|||something that helped me was scrubbing my face w oatmeal and honey|||eat a healthy, balanced diet (no greasy, processed etc. foods!) %26lt;-- sounds silly but it really does work





use witchhazel or another recommended cream





hope it gets better soon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment