Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to cure acne?! Any products that really work for you?

Proactiv doesn%26#039;t work---


Well, it does work on the odd person, but there is a higher chance it will dry you out and promote more acne.





go see your doctor, ask for antibiotic or a very low dose of accutane. first try antiboitics for a month, usually that will stop them from appearing, currently im on Erythromycin 333 mg x2 dialy, helps me.





St. Ive aprocot scrub ----


Its not really gonna help, just an exfoliator, you could try it i guess... but its not a %26quot;cure%26quot;





do you have just 1 pimple every now and then; or all the time?


dont bother if you only get once in a while





apply some polysporin if thats the case, goodluck.|||Proactiv works|||The natural acne cure at the source below.|||Hi there, A lot of products are available in the market but only a few works. I have used clear.now lotion which contains salicylic acid and Sodium chlorite . I was very very satisfied.|||arbonne works great and gets rid of acne in like a week. Proactiv takes like a month to kick in.Proactiv just dries out the skin even more and really doesnt help much.|||ST IVES APRICOT SCRUB!! It%26#039;s miraculous!|||Personally, if I stick with my regime I%26#039;m generally blemish free (but the occasional biggie with break my defenses, which is not a problem). I normal/blemished skin, but the blemishes have been greatly reduced since I started on my current skincare regime.





I cleanse when I wake and before I sleep, exfoliate twice a week and apply an ionic mask once a week. My skin looks and feels amazing, again has dramatically less blemishes, and hopefully will make me look five years younger ten years from now!





However, when I do actually get a blemish, I apply a spot treatment of tea tree essential oil, and that usually cures it within a couple days.





As for specific products, I use the Tea Tree Oil Cleanser and Toner, the Vitamin C Micro-refiner, and the Oceanic Clay Ionic Mask from The Body Shop. For moisurizers, I use Aveda%26#039;s Brightening Moisture Treatment, Tourmaline Creme and The Body Shop%26#039;s Moisture White Night Creme. All very highly recommended products!|||Proactiv

No comments:

Post a Comment