Saturday, December 26, 2009

What should I do to cure Chest Acne?

I know that are a lot of questions about this but I don%26#039;t know if this is the same thing. I have mild acne on my chest and its really bugging me. For my face I already use neutrogena face wash and this works but you shouldn%26#039;t use it on your chest should you? Does anyone have any suggestions? Do products with Glycerin work? Thanks|||I used to get this too - although it was only mild, I still hated it because it%26#039;s such an unglamourous affliction. I tried everything - leaving the spots alone, dabbing essential oils on them, picking at them, squeezing them (BIG MISTAKE), covering myself in toothpaste, applying specific spot treatments - nothing seemed to work. The only thing I%26#039;ve found that keeps my chest clear is Original Source shower gel. I either use the mint and tea tree or lemon and tea tree version and have found both to be extremely beneficial, which I put down to the tea tree oil (antibacterial and great for spots) combined with the cleansing power of a shower gel. I think I got spots on my chest originally because my skin became oily in that area, but this shower gel keeps it really clean. I wash my back and chest with it every day. Obviously I get the odd spot now and again, but as long as I leave it alone and wash with this stuff, it goes away pretty quickly and 95% of the time I%26#039;m absolutely clear, thank GOD. If you think you have an oily chest I would recommend trying the lemon and tea tree gel (citrus products kick oil in the balls, that%26#039;s why they always use lemon or orange oil in kitchen sprays and such) and if not, just choose whichever smells best to you! It%26#039;s a pretty cheap solution and you%26#039;ve got nothing to lose. As long as you use it daily and don%26#039;t irritate the spots in any way by touching them, applying any lotions/creams/moisturisers or spraying perfumes anywhere near your chest, it may help a lot. Hope so :)|||I would try using a scrub on your chest and/or an exfoliant like glycolic.





Sometimes, bumps on the chest can be folliculitis. In this case, get some Nizoral shampoo and leave it on the shower and then wash it off. Also, mandelic acid can be good for both acne and folliculitis.





Hope this helps!|||I wouldn%26#039;t put alcohol on it if i were you, it would probs make things worse, and sting. My brother had achne, and he went to his doctors and they gave him this cream. Its really good. Its basically like really strong moisturiser. I know its a bit embarasing going t the doctors, but it clears up quite quickly. Good Luck, xx|||neutrogena ance body wash. its for your chest, and back. it works wonders! i use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment