Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can I cure acne very fast(proactiv does not work)like a home remedy or something?

Hi,


I used to have really bad acne right from my teenage years . It was pretty embarassing to go to college with my acne patched face and I was desperate to get rid of it somehow. I took plenty of efforts to keep my face clean all the time and also ate nutritious food and drank lots of water. None of it helped though. I then recently read an article about a lady who got rid of her acne completely using a particular acne product. I tried it and it worked really well. Within 4 weeks my acne was hardly visible. Really good stuff. You can read more about the lady鈥檚 article at the link below.





http://acnevanish.wordpress.com/|||There really aren%26#039;t any home remedies to help acne.


If proactive didn%26#039;t help or work (and you followed it 100% and gave it a month) get the $ back.


The best remedy is to now see an MD for stronger creams or oral antibiotics.





Things around the house aren%26#039;t %26#039;tested%26#039; for your face


and can%26#039;t kill the bacteria that generates acne.|||there is something called acne free it is like proactive but in my case and many of my friends has worked so much better. proactive did not work for me either also garnier fructis has come out with new facial washes. Acne wash tends to dry skin out fast. With a daily wash with even bar soap will clear your acne in 1 week being the least. DO NOT USE WASHES WITH BEADS IN THEM. the beads tear your skin which will end up giving you more acne. you can also check clinique for there facial care which works wonders.|||you can try home made rememdies but most of them wont work as quick as proactive or other ones. but its worth a shot since it is natural.


http://myfashionaddictions.blogspot.com/鈥?/a>


check out this site.


it has various home made cures for acne and also masks you could try on your face to cleanse pores.





also check out the recommended products for skin, the 3 step way to get rid of and prevent acne.|||Try this





http://www.my-info-portal.com/acnefreein鈥?/a>





It worked really well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment