Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can cure reoccurance acne?

I seem to get acne every now and then on my neck, and it doesn%26#039;t go away completely. It always come back every now and then. Is there any natural remedy to cure acne completely? I have seen the doctor and he gave me cream to put on, but every now and then, it still come back. What%26#039;s the answer to acne cure completely?|||There is no cure for acne. I don%26#039;t know about a natural remedy, but I started using Proactiv solution about 5 weeks ago and I have noticed a dramatic change!|||More info on squidoo.com





http://www.squidoo.com/acne-cure Report Abuse
|||the strange thing about your acne is that it only occurs in the neck area. this is way untypical.


I suspect there is another reason (besides the typical ones) for your acne to occur: a contact allergy to something?





have you recognized the outbreaks being related to a certain piece or kind of clothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment