Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does zinc tablets help cure acne? what are the side effects?

I heard a lot of good things about zinc but i%26#039;m kinda unsure if it will help. I have moderate acne and i%26#039;ve literally tried all the medicine, for the face and for the body. I%26#039;ve changed my diet and i%26#039;m starting to exercise more but the acne goes haywire out of nowhere sometimes.|||Not sure about zinc, I take a product called Healthy, Hair, Skin and nails by Andrew Lessman. I still get the occasional breakout but I can%26#039;t say that any supplement actually stops acne.





You can control acne but you can%26#039;t cure it.|||Zinc is used to keep you from getting sick, I used to take tablets everyday but have stopped and it never did anything to change or make my acne worse or better. Don%26#039;t eat it on an empty stomach or else you%26#039;ll get an ache!

No comments:

Post a Comment