Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is there a home remedy to follow to cure acne? ?

Is there certain foods to eat, certain exercises, ot facial washes? Anything? I appreciate any answer! Thanks!|||It took me through my adolescent years, and part of my adult years to find out that I was sensitive to soaps, particularly bar soaps, because of the bacteria that develops within the soap itself. Also hard water is bad for the skin.





Try using cold cream to wash your face, and stay away from bar soaps.





I hope this helped you out.|||Do something to make you relaxed everyday. Acne can occur due to stress. Experiment with different commercial face washes. I had acne issues and my sister gave me Pro Active and my face cleared up almost immediately. You have to be consistent with it though.|||chocolate, sweets and fatty food makes acne worse

No comments:

Post a Comment