Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do i help cure acne on my face?

i have severe acne on my face and i have a product that helps but i wana know tips thatl help speed up the process without overdoind the treatment.|||Benzoyl Peroxide and Salicylic Acid. Find products with these medicinal ingredients.|||That is very difficult to say without knowing your age. Acne will generally diminish in frequency and in magnitude as an individual ages. Acne is generally the most prevalent in the teenage years. I had very bad acne on my forehead when I was in junior high school. I%26#039;m now thirty five and I have no issues, whatsoever. I haven%26#039;t had issues in many, many years. I will still get a pimple or two from time to time, but that is generally when I fail to wash my face on a regular basis after sweating, or something like that. Like I said, it is difficult to say when I don%26#039;t know your age. In general, I would say to use the product that you have and make sure that you wash your face well on a regular basis to help reduce the accumulation of oils. |||No. 1 go to a doctor if you have not already been, he can give you anti biotic / and or a cream. This will prevent permanent scarring.


That%26#039;s what I did, I only had to stay on the medication for about a year and after that I had the drop on it so to speak.





Exfoliaters can be good, don%26#039;t wash too mush as you%26#039;ve probably been told, 2 to 3 times a day.





Don%26#039;t use Clerasil or any product that dries out your skin, as you will find you become completely dependent on it, also despite having greasy skin it can actually be quite dehydrated, if you make this worse it will cause long term damage and you might end up looking 40 when you%26#039;re 25.





Another little thing:


Change your pillow case at least once week if you ever sleep on your stomock or side.|||Good skin care stops the aggravation and helps cure you of acne.


Try not to mess with your problem areas. Squeezing usually increases the pore size and can also lead to further infection. Most meds tend to control the acne instead of completely curing it. Use cleansing products that dry out the skin so there is less oil which clogs pores and produces most breakouts. Personally, I don%26#039;t think there%26#039;s any possible rush treatment other than a trip to dermatologist but that gets costly. I%26#039;d say, find a daily ritual that consists of a good diet, proper rest, and regular skin cleansing. My mother always said to eat lots of fruits and vegetables, drink ample amounts of water, use minimum skin products %26amp; moisturizers if you don%26#039;t need them, don%26#039;t eat too much sugar, try not to stress out too much, don%26#039;t stay inside too much, and take your vitamins.|||Proactive does not work for all types of acne. In fact, it becomes less effective over time. If you are truly worried about it, I suggest that you see a dermatologist. They will treat you for the specific type of problem you have. Over the counter face washes and creams may only irritate what you have and possibly make it worse (like they did in my case).





Remember, this is your face your are talking about! You don%26#039;t want to take ANY chances!|||You should watch your diet, eating certain things can trigger breakouts in certain people.


Also you should look for the root cause of your acne, like candida (a kind of yeast) causes it, taking a pill called Candida cleanse works wonders and clears it right up!


I think you should try seeing a holilstic pro.|||dont use proactive it doesnt work well use neutrogena


it is the best it cleared my skin easliy and it made it very smooth i tried proactive i tworks in a wee and it make my skin well my face very rough and dry so it just messed up my face more than what it was already so i suggest neutrogena it works good|||i%26#039;ve heard that acne takes 2 weeks to run through the cycle. So if you have acne now it started 2 weeks ago. I don%26#039;t think anything will speed it up since it%26#039;s not a new problem that%26#039;s causing your outbreak.|||I use stridex. i use it befor then stop now i been useing for like 4 days and i have seen a bigg improvement. i use it three to four times a day. I likew to look face not my acne |||tell them to see a doctor but if its a cold it will just go away.






































































































































































































































































































































do you get made fun of :( LOL|||My acne had totally disappeared in only 3 days! I finally had the clear skin that I had always wanted, and my confidence and self-esteem went through the roof!





http://www.jjcpu.com/acne.html|||proactiv . . . and yeah just proactiv.|||well you could keep using the thing your using or I use the Neutrogena Wave cause it gets down in my pores|||Go to a Doctor, there is a pill for that now.|||Clean and Clear astringent


ive used it for a while and it works really well|||try


proactive


clearisil


netrougena..


|||Pro Active!|||take ur hair from ur face wash and clean every night and keep up with the treatment





or try poractive|||Biore. Trust me, it works.|||im sure u have heard all these before. but





toothpaste


calimine lotion.


and ice reduces red ness |||use proactive!!!|||wash with hot water evry night n day|||i keep hearing about proactive..maybe thatll help|||proactiv, skin id.com, neutrogeana...idk wat else

No comments:

Post a Comment