Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has anybody found the closest to a cure for acne?

I think I%26#039;ve tried anything to everything! Somebody help me out here!|||Proactive is fantastic, but expensive. And my daughter had an allergic reaction to it. We bought a %26quot;compare to Proactive%26quot; product at Walmart that works just as well. I can tell shen she doesn%26#039;t wash her face regularly because it will break out.





If you have clogged pores, use something with salicylic acid. Look at the active ingredients on the label. Biore makes some very good ones.|||PROACTIVE. IT WORKS|||Proactiv ! It really really works.|||go to a dermatologist and ask if you can use mynocyclin thats worked wonders for me.|||for a brand try %26quot;neutrogena%26quot;. it works on ALL skin types. proactiv and biore are too harsh on ur skin. neutrogena also has UV RAY protection and maintains ur tan!|||The most powerful thing that you can do for acne is to affirm to yourself 100 times a day that you are beautiful and gorgeous. The mind and body are not separate, and what shows up in the body is just a reflection of your beliefs, thoughts and feelings. I%26#039;ve had terrible problems with acne in the past, but it%26#039;s totally gone and I%26#039;ve witnessed it disappearing in other people when they use this affirmation every day.





Make sure you dry your skin very thoroughly after washing - this is simple but important. Drink plenty of water, and only use Dermalogica skin care products on your face.





Avoid drugs at all costs. They may cover up acne in the short term, but you will pay the price in side-effects, and when you stop taking them the acne will return. They are just like a band-aid, but not a cure.|||rubbing alcohol will dry it up alot but use lotion daily too so your skin wont get too dry|||the light treatment but its expensive|||I had it for years. At one point I actually thought I%26#039;d never get a girl. Im 27 now and I take it for granit that I don%26#039;t. If your confidence goes south you%26#039;ll be even more unattractive. A moderate amount of sun and a little tan works better than any cream I%26#039;ve tried. Maybe pop them but don%26#039;t tear the skin too much or when it finaly goes away you%26#039;ll still have the scars. Exfoliating soap works good. Don%26#039;t smoke cigs.|||Try one of the Mary Kay skin care lines check it out at www.marykay.com/kfrench2006 you can also request samples just email her and ask. She has stuff for every type of skin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment