Monday, April 26, 2010

Who know what is the best natural cure for pimple or acne ?

It is very important for me to use your experience about this subject .surely some of you encounter this problem and many ways wasnt useful but you finally found a way . I want to know that way . thanks for helping me .|||I struggled with acne for about 5 years. I thought I was just gonna grow out of it. I keep on looking for the best remedy but nothing seemed to worked. Then I met this dermatologist and she gave me a prescription of Acnetrex. It is Isotretinoin like Accutane but is a lot milder. At first, I was very hesitant to take it because of the rumors that I am hearing from other people about its possible side effects. But I am so glad I gave it a shot. I never experienced any side-effects aside from occasional drying of my lips, which I believe is manageable with the use of a lip moisturizer. I took it for 2 months and after that my acne is completely gone (yes, heard it right completely gone). I was so happy because it was the first time that I never had a single breakout for months. Now I maintain my clear skin by using St. Ives Apricot Blemish Control Face Wash and its results are absolutely stunning. It%26#039;s the best facial wash that I have ever had. I have a very sensitive skin so I had second thoughts of using it but I am really happy that I gave it a shot. Trust me it is wonderful. Besides, battling acne out of your life is a trial and error procedure. I have been searching for the right medicine, facial wash, treatments like forever until I met my dermatologist. She definitely changed my life. You just have to find the right medicine that will finally work for you. Good Luck with that and I hope that I shed some light regarding your problem.|||I think I%26#039;%26#039;m becoming a pimple expert! I%26#039;ve already answered two of like questions hehe


okie I used tea tree oil to get my pimples better. And Camelia oil to reduce the scars it also makes pores smaller and so keep the scars from looking worse,


Dont use strong soaps to wash ur face. It just makes ur skin more fragile cuz it takes off ur protective barrier. Use Mild facewash if u have to, like gel-facewash instead of foam or scrub or etc. Dont wash ur face too mush either. When u wake up use cold water, and at night, use the facewash (after washing ur face in warm water, rinse again with cold water-that%26#039;ll keep ur pores tight) and keep ur hands off ur face and dont poke ur pimples. patience patience hehe|||Hey Robert,





I used to have horrible acne I can%26#039;t even tell you how bad it was. I found http://www.my-info-portal.com/acnefreein鈥?/a> and bought it for like $40 and it seriously cured my acne.





Like seriously IT IS GONE. I don%26#039;t even have ONE LITTLE PIMPLE!!!!





After using this I can%26#039;t believe it%26#039;s only $40 and after you use it you won%26#039;t either haha





The trips I took to the dermatologist cost me WAY more than that lol and the CRAP they gave me just made my acne worse~!!!!! uhggg... lol





Oh and it also guarantees it will cure your acne in 3 days or your money back.





Anyway I hope this helps!





Love Jessica|||Don%26#039;t blow them. I have experience. use a skin product that are directed by doctors.





avoid stress and sleep 8 hour.|||Hi my sister and I suffered from severe acne as children and young adults.. after acutane, and steroids, and every over the counter thing i could use, i found baby shampoo with perpeermint to clean the pores and do a good job... Later as an adult, I found www.myzeno.com it heats to the temperature that kills the bacteria in acne, and allows you to treat the blemish when you feel it before it has actualy erupted the skin...I swear by it, and have a very clear complexion now|||Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. All acne home remedies should include a healthy diet. Avoid eating chocolates, fried food and refined sugar. Check out http://totalskincare-s.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.|||simple





soap and water





wash face and hands daily try avoiding contact with face





worked for me :)|||depends on the person. it really varies.








i never had big time acne, but a few outbreaks every now and then.





for me, the treatment creams like noxzema, stridex, etc never worked. thats just for me.





I find the best thing for me, is to wash my face with a regular bar of soap. Irish Spring, Zest, whatever kills bacteria.





Since that stuff is pretty harsh on skin, i follow up with oil of olay or something.





works good for me. remember, it depends on the person. but i think a lot of the so called treatments market themselves to be better than they are, when theyre really just soap.








you can always try pro active. i hear that works for people(it made me break out though!). weird huh? really depends on the person.|||LEMON JUICE FOR GOODNESS SAKE!|||you should use soap and water...

No comments:

Post a Comment