Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Water, can it really cure acne?

People have told me to try drinking tons of water for my acne problems. Can this really help? Is anyone on here an actualy dermatoligist? Can green tea help? Do I have to give up soda until it%26#039;s all gone? PLEASE, HELP!!! :(|||Drinking water is good for your skin, plain and simple. However, the water you shower in make a big difference too. Try getting a water softener, especially if you live in a city. The salt in the water really helps, in the shower, and when you%26#039;re washing your face. Soda doesn%26#039;t contribute to zits. About 3 500ml water bottles a day is good, 4 is better. I%26#039;ve never heard about green tea before, it%26#039;s just good for you all around though.|||About 2 yrs ago a friend had told me about that so, I tried it, and it really did work! My face had cleared up! But, now..I%26#039;m having to go see a Dermatologist because water, Neutrogena, ProActiv,....%26amp; other products aren%26#039;t working.


So, to answer your question....YES, it works! :)|||Water helps rid your body of waste and keep you hydrated.


You should drink 8 glasses a day!


It won%26#039;t get rid of acne without a good regime - washing your face twice a day every day - AND you are what you eat so do everything you want in moderation. If you drink a bunch of soda%26#039;s a day - cut it back!





Also taking vitamin a e and c orally...|||it can help in a way





in pepsi%26#039;s and other cola%26#039;s





they have suff that can mae you break out


so water would help it half of the way





but you still have to use like pro activ or oxy pads





make that acne go away =]





lol





its ok it will go away i used to have acne but it went away once i urned 13 and i am like 13 now





my b day was a few months ago





bye|||water helps you fill up on water, like sweat, it opens up pores, so yeah, it helps


green tea also helps [ive tried and still is] because my family is like tea experts, so they know.


you dont have to give up drinking soda [although drinking less can be helpful], because caffine doesnt cause breakouts





hope it helps:]|||Your body is 70% water, so of course, water will make you feel better and make your skin better. I think that you just need to make an acne regiment. Get a good face wash and astringent. Wash and apply astringent once every day and your acne will begin to go away.





There is no %26quot;cure%26quot; for acne because it comes about during stress, from whatever foods you may eat (too much oil in the diet can take it%26#039;s toll on your skin). But trust me on this regiment, it works. I have a zit every now and then, but I don%26#039;t break out all over any more.|||besides puberty,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,eating a lot of sugary drinks and food cause acne!|||water is good to clear up a little bit of acne but not completly try acne medicines like Pro-active it works for me =]|||to a certain degree yes it can, but some forms of acne need to be treated my a dermatologist|||drinking lots of water does help clean you out and helps with acne. i have also been using the Arbonne Clear Advantage system which has helped too!|||water helps yes I%26#039;m not a dermatoligist but I have been to many drink, drink, drink

No comments:

Post a Comment