Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is there a cure for acne?

My acne is so stubborn I can%26#039;t stand it. I have lived with horrible acne for at lease a decade now and I am only 19. I need a permanent solution to my problem and I have no clue where to look. I looked into chemical peels but they say for darker skinned people not to pursue that route. I don%26#039;t want to do one of those, use our product for the rest of your life, treatments because it seems too crazy. Please help me. PLEASE!! Im frustrated for the moment and needed to vent but seriously any suggestions would be nice.|||No cure but this is worth trying, this home made remedy that seems to work well. You mix a little dry yeast with warm water and mix it up to make a paste and then apply it to the zit and let it stay all night. The yeast helps to dry it out and kill bacteria.|||I know how you feel. There really is no %26quot;cure%26quot; for acne, but there are ways to get rid of it.





First of all, people are obsessed with topical treatments. This cream, that cleanser. And they%26#039;re all too harsh for our skin. So stick to a gentle cleanser and a moisturizer. Never use toners.





What we need to really need to focus on when we are trying to get rid of acne is what you EAT. You should really consider doing a detox. You can do them for 2-7 days. Basically, you eat only fruits, veggies, and unsalted nuts for that time period, while drinking at least 2 liters of water everyday. What happens in your intestines is that fecal matter builds up in your colon, where a certain type of yeast bacteria thrives. Detoxing helps kill the bacteria and get rid of colon buildup. This is extremely important to getting clear skin.


Remember, you are what you eat. Your skin needs nutrients just like your muscles, bones, and any other part of your body. Eating a healthy diet builds up healthy, resilient skin, which is what you need to clear up.





Look up some detox diets on google, and join this website:


Acne.org


I love this site. It%26#039;s this whole community of people with acne and people who have gotten rid of their acne as well. There are treatment reviews (everything from prescriptions, OTC crap, and even household remedies), message boards, blogs, chats, and a lot of information about acne.





Good luck :)|||i suffered for years and wasted so much money on creams and dr visits. non iodized sea salt saved my life. my skin is better than photo shopped pictures of people in magazines. this is my routine:





before going to bed, wash face as usual. only dry your eyes, leaving the rest of ur face wet. very GENTLY smear 1-2 tablespoons non iodized sea salt all over ur face. i then leave it on while i brush and floss my teeth. u can leave it on up to 20 mins. rinse. moisturize or use any creams u want and go to bed.





like i said this really saved my life. its inexpensive so please just try it once. the day after i first tried it my skin already looked a lot better. i now do it every day and have all my friends doing it.|||rubbing alcohol. trust me...it dries them out ant they will go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment