Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I cure my red/bumpy/acne face?

My face is bumpy and red (splotchy) before putting on cover-up. I%26#039;ve tried pro-active (my skin%26#039;s much too sensitive for that), benzamycin (again too sensitive), erythromycin (good-prevents break-outs, but doesn%26#039;t CLEAR the existing redness/bumps), and cetaphil soap (which I use daily). I just want a cure for the redness/bumps for once and for all. Suggestions?|||I just cleared my acne problem. I am 24 and never once had acne until about 3 months ago. It was horrible.





I cleared it up completely with Dermalogica MedBac cleanser, clearing booster, mask, oil control lotion and wipes.





1. cleanse


2. use wipes (toner)


3. Clearing booster


4.Oil control lotion


5. mask 2 times a week





I saw results the first night. It unclogged my pores and cleared my face of excess oil. I%26#039;ve used it for one week now and my acne has vanished.





Check out this link. http://www.makeuptalk.com/forums/f109/hi鈥?/a>





makeuptalk.com is a great site





good luck!|||use Johnson and Johnson baby wash on your face. Not the one with aloe, use the original one. It is good because it is pH balanced and it moisturize your skin also. You maybe the one harming your skin. the cleanser/toner/moisturizer etc. may actually be working against each other. And drink lots of water.|||You could look into the natural acne cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment