Monday, April 26, 2010

Is there a known natural cure for acne?

I am an African American female in my mid 40%26#039;s and i still suffer from acne.I have combination skin with the T Zone very oily,I also have acne scars on both cheeks as whehever there is an outbreak it%26#039;s all over my face. Prescribed medications only help temporarily, as if they are to be effective I would have to use these medications for life. HELP..|||I have been told that shampoo and conditioner which contain oil can continue cause ongoing acne. When you wash your hair rinse your face thoroughly to wash excess oil residue from shampoo and conditioner. Also, hair grease if you use it keep your hair wrapped at night because it will get on your pillowcase and get on your face. Last but not least don%26#039;t use products with oil on your face and keep your hands off face.|||the best thing i that i can think of is not to touch your face and when u take a shower rinse it with nice warm water|||After washing your face, wipe your face with a cotton ball wet with lemon juice.





Yes this does work I use it all the time. Lemon juice is an acid and it kills the bacteria in your pours.|||well i am not tht old but i think tht washing ur face every day when u wake up and b4 u go 2 bed|||Yes there is you can get proactive and it really works.....you can get it even in cvs

No comments:

Post a Comment