Monday, April 26, 2010

Is it true that when you rub your period over your face, it will cure your acne?

this is a serious question (and I don%26#039;t mean to gross anyone out, though I think its nasty too). my friend said her mom made her do it two years ago, and she%26#039;s never gotten acne ever since (except a few little pimples). does it really work? also, I heard if you swallow %26quot;come%26quot; it will help your pimples too?|||Hell no. None of that crap is true about the blood on your face, or the drinking ***. That%26#039;s just a little bit too sick for me.|||Your friend is completely lying to you or her family is totally whacked. Neither the bloor nor swallowing semen will cure acne. Just wash your face daily with an acne prone face wash (I like Neutrogena myself) and you%26#039;ll be fine.|||Ummmm yeaahh, just stick your pad to your face and wear overnight. WTF??? Also, the only thing swallowing will get you is STD%26#039;s if you%26#039;re not careful. Jesus!!! Where do people come up w/ this crap?|||i have heard if you wash your face with your urine it will decrease the appearance of your acne. BUT period blood I%26#039;m not sure. there is only one way to know TRY IT and see for your self.|||swallowing is just going to leave a bad taste in your mouth and putting your monthly flow on your face will make you smell like a dirty tampon. There are waaaay too many other ways to treat acne to try something this absurd.|||you must be a real retard . I%26#039;ll tell you what maybe if you rub **** on your face , it might also help . or you might just smell like hell.|||No and no... Would you go that far to get rid of acne. I doubt rubbing period blood would work.


Cleanse your face and moisturise everyday to prevent acne..


Please.. thats just disgusting.|||No, neither is true. Don%26#039;t let people convince you to do things you are not comforatable with. Trust your instincts.|||Holy $hit! NEITHER OF THOSE ARE TRUE! %26amp;%26amp; BOTH ARE TOTALLY GROSS!





Don%26#039;t Do Either Please|||no i dont recomend you do that...thats very unsanitary...if you want to clear your acne use a product from the store...not your period blood|||thats nasty. and thats child abuse. and why is smothering blood on ur facegood? lol X|||No. I%26#039;ve heard pee works though, it%26#039;s gross sounding though. Try benzoyl peroxide|||Yes this is true if you do both at the same time its a guaranteed 100%|||that%26#039;s just sick and wrong.


Freakin%26#039; nasty


I WOULD NEVER TRY THAT.|||Eww, NO|||EWWW.... Y WOULD U WANT TO DO THAT???????!?|||THAT IS SO UNTRUE !!!!!!!!!|||omg no that is gross!|||Oh. My. God.





I%26#039;d rather have acne than period blood all over my face.|||ewwww sick dats totally gross|||yuk|||===|__?!?!?!WHAT??!?!?!__|===|||oh my god


please post this question in mental health|||i do not think so. if you rub your feces over your face, your acne will be cured! just kidding.|||100% true. both

No comments:

Post a Comment