Monday, April 26, 2010

How do you cure acne?

honest to god there is an effective CURE out there from http://www.acnecured.com





oh it works my GOSH!! i%26#039;m 12 and it worked on my moderate-severe acne (even after seeing 6 different skin docs) and my moms cystic acne after shes ever tried everything even 4 cycles of accutane.





DOES WORK. it includes many diet changes, vitamins to take, cleanses for your insides, and more. please read the ebook it is life changing.|||I had the same problem and I got rid permanently of it in 4 months. I%26#039;ll suggest a resource site which really helped me


I would recommend take a look here http://www.ehealthguide.net|||i used to use proactiv for two years!! it worked for about one year, and i spent around 1000 dollars all together for the two years. i didnt want to get off of it being paranoid it would get worse and all. my french teacher works at a company called arbonne. she told me it stopped working because ur skin gets immune to the benzoyl peroxide. she sold me this stuff called arbonne clear advantage. its around 66 dollars, but it last for 4 months. supposedly, i have been using it for a few weeks, and its already clearing up, also, it is helping to clear my acne scars to! go to the website www.arbonne.com|||Facial turmeric powder (kasthuri manual) 鈥?1 spoon, honey 鈥?陆 spoon, few drops of olive oil, curd 鈥?陆 spoon, table salt 鈥?录 spoon. Mix these items to make a paste and apply on your face. More home remedies available at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html|||i have acne to and i use acne free....it is a three step process 2 times a day.it is like proactive but cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment