Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whats a good moisturizer that can cure my acne thats not 2 oily tat smells good too.?

its kinda dry too|||How much acne do you have? I think moisturizing is a MUST for most skin types, but you%26#039;re going to need to do more than just moisturize to get rid or your acne.


I would get into the routine of washing and moisturizing your face each day. Many companies make skin care lines especially for acne.


Check at WalMart (or wherever you get your skincare products) and see what they have.


Neutrogena has a line of products especially for acne. They make cleansers, moisturizers, etc. Here%26#039;s a link. You can take a look and see which ones might suit you.


http://www.neutrogena.com/econsumer/ntg/鈥?/a>


Clean %26amp; Clear also has a pretty good line, I think. Here%26#039;s their link.


http://www.cleanandclear.com/findProduct鈥?/a>





Keep in mind, I just looked at products for acne. But, look around and see what there is available. Most importantly, you need to wash your face once daily, and moisturize 1-2 times daily, depending on how dry your skin is and how heavy the moisturizer is. Also I would recommend sticking with the same brand family for the cleanser/moisturizer. Also, if you get an astringent, I would use it only 1-2 times a week. It will dry your skin out more. And, you might want to go with one of those spot treatments. But also use those sparingly. 1-2 times a week.





I hope this helped! Be dedicated!|||i use cetaphil.


it doesnt smell, lol


but it works really good on my skin !


its not really a top brand, but it works really good.


after about 1 to 2 days my acne is gone. and the good thing is tht yu dnt have to use it every single day, yu can even skip a day or two


all the brands that work within 24 hours yu have to use everyday otherwise it irratates yur skin and yu acne comes bak right away.


i guess its just what type of skin yu have. but it never hurts to try.|||They have some exfoliating axe body wash I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment