Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best acne cure?

I have only a few pimples and blemishes I want to get rid of. I dont want it to get worse before better, I just want it to get better. Please give the best %26quot;cure%26quot; and provide evidence! Ill give the best answer|||I%26#039;ll be completely honest with you, Differin saved my life. I don%26#039;t get a lot of pimples, but I got one large, noticeable one every couple days. I struggled with it especially in the winter for probably 3 years from 8th grade to 11th, and that%26#039;s when I finally decided to see a dermatologist.





I now have really clear skin, and it%26#039;s amazing how much better clear skin can make you feel. A fresh breakout can definitely ruin your day haha.





Anyways I know you don%26#039;t have too bad of acne, so you might want to just try a regular cleanser like Cetaphil (it%26#039;s a good one). But if you want to definitely eliminate it, set up an appointment with a dermatologist. You need a prescription for Differin, so you need to see the doctor. It does cost a little more than the average acne cream, but it%26#039;s definitely worth it. It also lasts a long time, so it%26#039;s a good deal. I hope something works for you :)|||If you have an oily skin wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the pimples like soap.The secret of keeping the skin clear is to keep it oil-free and clean. If you have a dry skin honey is a great remedy for acne and pimples because the honey kills bacteria. If you have a combination skin when you wash your face, use sugar to scrub it, at least once a day, for two weeks to rid yourself of acne.Try http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/ for more info.|||Hey, the best cure for acne isnt creams or sterroids or anything else that poisons your system and confuses your bodys system. It%26#039;s getting rid of stress. When you get stressed your body releases extra chemicals (mainly adrenalin), tenses your muscles, secretes different oils, causes your digestion to react differently.. the list is endless.





I%26#039;m actually a therapist and I%26#039;ve seen so many things (including acne) cured by EFT simply from reducing stress. Also EFT balances the nervous system which could be malfunctioning if you are getting pimples. if you go to the official EFT website you can download a manual on how to do EFT yourself completely free - so try it, and if you need help contact me. You can also go to the resources section and view case studies on EFT for acne and see how it helped others. www.emofree.com





Heres my site too - extra info and some videos of EFT so you know what your doing.





Good luck, let me know how you get on





Kelly|||Well, after I shaved every part of my body completely bald even though I%26#039;m a girl, I was acne free! My evidence is how sexy and smooth my skin is and you%26#039;re just going to have to believe me because I have no way of letting you feel it because I don%26#039;t think I know you.|||Lol i don%26#039;t feel like posting a pic of myself but.


I use clean and clear acne free


My sister uses Noxzema





Pick one. (Mine seems to work better though)





~S.F.C





Beast in 09

No comments:

Post a Comment