Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is there any real WORKING way to cure a serious case of forehead acne?

I%26#039;m desperate! Because of my forehead my whole face looks terrible. I%26#039;m so nervous to even look in the mirror anymore. If anyone knows a real way to get rid of this acne and keep it in control please tell me!|||Acne can be embarrassing at the best of times. I would try going into a site called Epinions.com and find out what users are saying about various products. Good hygene which involves regular bathing helps a lot. Good internal health is a major contributor to healthy skin. Consider going to see a wholistic health professional, they have some great supplements. Try and stay away from the junk foods. I鈥檝e also had good luck with a product called Acnezine. Below are a couple of articles I found you might find helpful. All the best!|||You should try drinking a glass of pure carrot juice (mixed with apple or orange juice if you like) every day that will really really help. I used to have acne on my forehead too and it cleared up by doing that. It also gives your skin a nice glow. You will see results on your forehead acne in a matter of days by doing that. I began drinking carrot juice after I read somewhere e that acne on the forehead is related to problems with digestion and that carrot juice helps to beak down fats in the stomach. It is also a very good source of vitamin A which is also good for acne|||Wash your face with warm water 3 or more times a day, as well as with clearasil or some other facial wash like proactive. (Make sure to wash off your makeup every night).





Some homemade remedys are using plain toothpaster (not the whitening stuff which only makes it worse).





Also using a mizture of baking soda and water really works for me!





Try to avoid touching your face with your hands it makes bacteria build up.





Also try to keep your hair from your forehead, I know its tempting to cover it up but bangs can actually make it worse.





Also try to avoid fatty or greasy foods like fries.





Foods which help clear skin and give it a pretty glow include: water, celery, berries, cucumbers, carrots, green tea, pumpkin seeds and mangoes.





Best wishes! I truly hope you can find something that works for you.|||Wash your forehead and face with soap and water every day. It worked for me.|||See a determatologist..,. its cheap and easy if you have insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment