Monday, April 26, 2010

Natures cure two part acne treatment for males, does it really work? (for people who have used it)?

Has anyone used the natures cure two part acne treatment for males? Does it really work?|||I started having really bad acne problems beginning when I was 13. I had acne on my shoulders that was really embarrasing. I tried Proactiv, Zyporex, Aceneticin, and even the Asso Gold Cleaning Bar with so-so results. I ended up visitng a local dermatologist. After 3 months nearly all of my acne cleared up. I suggest you try differnent products until you find one that works for your body type. http://www.americaschoicetoday.com/Acne.html|||I%26#039;m not a male but I did use the Nature%26#039;s Cure two part treatment for women. It never worked well, but what always worked well for me was taking tea tree oil and dabbing it on the individual blemishes and incoming blemishes with a q-tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment