Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What facewash do you use to cure acne?

jw what you would suggest for someone with pretty light acne...preferably facewashes you can buy at a drugstore...can%26#039;t really afford proactiv slash too lazy to order online.... also acne spot treatment suggestions are appreciated


thanks:)|||Clinique special line for acne prone skin. It%26#039;s working very well. And I put the night cream and my skin is flawless.|||Try using a system that works like Proactiv, but isn%26#039;t as expensive. The Clean and Clear Advantage system worked pretty well for me. It%26#039;s pretty cheap, and it includes a face wash, moisturizer, and a spot treatment. You should be able to get this at a drugstore.





If you have super-sensitive skin, try using something natural. Look at companies like Burts Bees, Aveeno, and Kiss My Face. There are plenty to choose from, just pick a mild cleanser with nourishing vitamins.





If you don%26#039;t have really sensitive skin, I would go with the Clean and Clear system.





Good luck, hope this helps!|||Clean%26amp;Clear deep action cream cleanser...DONT GET PROACTIV! Proactiv does not work at all. I%26#039;ve tried it, and I would think it would have made my skin clear, but it didn%26#039;t I was mad too. Clean, and Clear is pretty good, and also tea tree acne products, or tea tree oil[:|||I use Mary Kay Products;;; however I saw someone said wave_ I have used that and I didn%26#039;t get blackheads until AFTER i used that....I never had a blackhead until I used the Wave.|||anything neutrogena or clean and clear


like morning burst face wash


or oil free acne wash, which works pretty well, and you can get them at any drug store.|||Biore%26#039;s Blackhead Warming Cleanser


works really good!|||Nurtegena wave!! it rox and its very functional!!!


it feels so relaxing as well..





just dont get Proactive! they test on ANIMALS!!!








hope i helped|||Clearisel|||There is no cure for acne. But yes you can prevent it. Go to SkinID.com|||the biore line works really well|||umm well i use Arbonne Clear Acne Wash but u have to order that online... sooo yea it really works if you wanna try it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment