Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best cure to get rid of acne scars for good?

I recently have had acne, and that left behind scars that are pretty bad. Both of my cheeks are scarred, and I was just wondering if somehow they could disappear. Whether it be with natural cures or laser treatments. Also, I wanted to see what the quickest one would be and what I should be washing my face with. Thank you so much! =)|||I have severe scarring from my acne, and my doctor prescribed me a tube of Retin-A gel.





It seems to be working, as it causes the skin to peel quicker, thus making the scarred skin come to the surface and peel off. The only downer, is that your face does peel ALOT !





If not theres face washes and scrubs and also laser and light treatment. So I would suggest go to your doctor and see if he/she can prescribe you anything.





=]|||Buzzz,





I believe the thing that will suit you the best is Laser and Light Therapy. It basically involves separating the outermost layers of your skin through the use of lasers, effectively forcing your body to regrow new skin around the scarred areas.





It%26#039;s not as bad as it seems, and is relatively non instrusive.





If you don%26#039;t want to waste your time with creams for years and years, I recommend looking into it further.|||Try piercing a hole with a needle in a Vitamin E capsule, then spread it really thinly onto the scars. Do it 2 - 3 times a day. The vitamin will make the healing process a lot quicker and the scars will eventually fade away.





Make sure you spread it thinly though or else you%26#039;ll leave your skin feeling really oily!





Oh and you can use an exfoliator or a face peel once a week or something.





If they all don%26#039;t work, go see a dermatologist and see what they would reccomend.





Best of luck!|||Hey there!





There are 2 options with acne scar removal.


Surgical or home remedy.





For details on each of the surgical treatments AND details of the home remedy treatments, visit;





http://www.acne101.co.uk/Acne-Scars.html





GOOD LUCK!|||There%26#039;s several natural cures, but check this out--





http://face-natural.com/blog/hyperpigmen鈥?/a>|||first of all i am a skin therapist so i know these things and acne is not caused by what you eat....like some people have said..but i would go to a dermatoligist..hope this helps|||You should try Avon%26#039;s Banishing Cream. It reduces the look of dark spots and discoloration of the skin.|||buy cream to vanish scars overnight and avoid sun





vote best answer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment