Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is there anything to cure or help fade acne scars?

I have acne scars and i wish I knew some kind of treatment...|||Well, I have that same problem. Take a Vitamin E supplement and wear sunscreen!!!! Also, If using a face cleanser, try not to use harsh soaps. I have a foaming cleanser in the morning and the evening I use a milk cleanser. Also, using harmful products that have alot of unnatural ingredients in them can cause more scaring. I use Avalon Organics Vitamin C products. My sister recommended them for my scares and acne. They have really helped me and they are not that expensive. You can get them at Target. Hopefully that helps.|||skin care treatments like mederma helps alot but you have to be dedicated and put it on every day it makes scars softer and smoother and it drains the color if it has a color different then your skin tone. you can get it pretty much anywhere like walmart and it is cheap the only down fall is the older the scar the longer it takes to make the scar disappear up to i believe six weeks|||Vit. E


You can buy it in liquid or pill form. Worked wonders for me.|||I tried Zenmed products and it worked great for me:





You can also find some good home remedies at:





http://www.acnescarstreatments.com/|||you can use Scar Care products.


it works on me......

No comments:

Post a Comment