Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have acne fairly bad, but my face has more redness than acne. Tell me how to cure acne the most I can.?

Is there any acne medicine that works actually? Soap and water don%26#039;t work too much for me|||Try proactiv, I think that is the only thing that worked for me. You have to use it morning and night everyday for it to work. It stopped working for me after 2 years though so I don%26#039;t know if you would want that to happen. You can also go to a dermatologist and he can prescribe something that would work for you. My friend took some prescribed acne pills and hers cleared up.|||dont use soap it is bad for you. i have fairly moderate acne but as of now it 90% better than before. i use a product that i order online. its a medicine to take orally and a cream to put on the face. see an improvement in one week, after two weeks the acne slowly gone and stop pop up. i also drink alot of water everyday too.





here is the website if you want it to try it out http://www.acnezine.com/?aid=709219|||For zits, they go away when you put toothpaste on them overnight and to get rid of redness (from zits, not just redness in general) eye drops help. When you pop zits, put a washcloth damp with warm water on it first and if it doesn%26#039;t pop at the first small squeeze, it%26#039;s better not to or you%26#039;ll make it worse. I hope I helped! :)|||There are so many new solutions for getting rid of acne. This site has lots of info. http://acnefixes.blogspot.com/|||I had redness and pimples and I used alot of stuff so I gave up and went swimming and I woke up with no more new pimples so everymorning I jumped in my pool to wash it with just water then at night and I only have like 1 pimple but no redness its weird|||Acne is a skin disorder which is the result of hormonal imbalance and some substances like the sebaceous glands and hair follicles.





Acne is also known by different names such as zits or pimples. These factors clog the pores and the result is acne.





This is mainly found on the various parts of the body such as back, face, shoulders, neck and chest.





This is not treated as a serious health threat but it is considered as a source of emotional distress for some people. Some acne can even cause permanent scarring on the affected areas.





Causes of Acne


The cause of acne is unknown but there are some factors which lead to acne. One of the major causes of acne is increase in hormones known as androgens.





This is caused in both boys and girls during the period of puberty and makes the sebaceous glands enlarge and creates more sebum. Another cause of acne is heredity which can be inherited from parents.





Types of Acne


There are various types of acne and they are:-





Acne Rosacea


Acne Cosmetica


Acne Vulgaris


Acne Fulminans


Acne Keloidalis Nuchae


Acne Chloracne


Acne Medicamentosa


Factors that can make Acne Worse


There are various factors which makes the acne worse and they are:-





Oil obtained from skin products like cosmetics or moisturizers or grease while working in a kitchen


Changing hormone levels in adult women and adolescent girls 2-7 days before their menstrual period starts


Stress


Environmental irritants like high humidity and pollution


Hard scrubbing of the skin


Pressure from tight collars, sports equipment or helmets and tight sports uniforms


Treatment of Acne


Acne is treated by dermatologists. The main goal of the treatment is to stop new lesions from forming, heal existing lesions, minimize the psychological embarrassment and stress and prevents scarring.





Treatment for Whiteheads, Blackheads and Mild Inflammatory Acne


People suffering from mild acne can use over the counter or prescription topical medicine to treat acne. This medicine is available in various forms like lotions, gels, pads, soaps and creams.





This medicine can be applied directly on the affected areas with acne. There are some side effects also with the use of this medicine such as burning, skin irritation or redness. Some of over the counter topical medicines are:-





Resorcinol


This is helpful in breaking down the whiteheads and blackheads.





Benzoyl Peroxide


It is helpful in reducing production of oil and destroys the bacteria P.acnes.





Sulfur


It breaks down the whiteheads and blackheads.





Salicylic Acid


It also eliminates the shedding of cells which are under the hair follicles.





Treatment of Moderate and Severe Inflammatory Acne


This type of acne can be treated with prescription topical medicines like Antibiotics, Retinoids, Tetracycline, Doxycycline and Minocycline and oral medicines like Erythromycin, Clindamycin and Sulfonamides. Some acne is severe which requires a long term treatment like surgery.





There are some surgical treatments such as Dermabrasion or Microdermabrasion, Laser therapy such as Intense Pulsed Light therapy and many more. There are various home remedies also for treating acne which is 100 percent natural and does not contain any artificial preservatives which can reduce acne and acne scars naturally without any pain.|||Hey Dylan,





I used to have horrible acne I can%26#039;t even tell you how bad it was. I found http://www.my-info-portal.com/acnefree.h鈥?/a> and bought it for like $40 and it seriously cured my acne.





Like seriously IT IS GONE. I don%26#039;t even have ONE LITTLE PIMPLE!!!!





After using this I can%26#039;t believe it%26#039;s only $40 and after you use it you won%26#039;t either haha





The trips I took to the dermatologist cost me WAY more than that lol and the CRAP they gave me just made my acne worse~!!!!! uhggg... lol





Oh and it also guarantees it will cure your acne in 3 days or your money back.





Anyway I hope this helps!





Love Samantha|||This may be Rosacea.


Read here-


http://www.doctorgoodskin.com/ds/rosacea鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment