Monday, April 26, 2010

Does honey work to cure acne?

ok so on my upper checks (like equal to the nose on the left and right) i have like 20 black heads and around 5 pimples. I was reading that after you put a hot towel on your face for 5 minutes and the acne is soft, you put warm honey on the trouble spots. Then after 15 minutes wash it off. if this is true how many times a day and how often?|||I have been using honey for a few days and so far like the results. I just wash my face and then apply it as a mask. It is a very sticky and tends to drip so I do it before I plan to take a bath or shower. I leave it on for 30 min to an hour. It is a antibacterial, so its great for pimples. Good luck!|||Honey can%26#039;t hurt - also good for removing warts. Zinc tablets are great for acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment