Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's the best way to cure acne?

Nature%26#039;s Cure! Works for me!|||Proactive, it really works, and if not they give you your money back....www.proactive.com...God bless|||Please see my acne page|||go see a dermatologist he%26#039;ll let you know how severe you case is and what you need to do to help prevent it. it may be something as simple as changing your diet, drinking more water, or using a different soap.|||Proactiv Solution, yeah its a bit pricey, but man, it works in about a week or so you will notice a difference and everyone else will too!


Oh yeah, use ALL the junk they send you. The mask like once or twice a week. The scrubby stuff, cleanser, and moisturizer everyday, maybe even twice a day depending on how bad it is.|||Try the Clear Skin Regimen by Acne.org, I set a goal of three months for myself last April and stuck with it, after a month my skin was completely clear, and since I set a goal farther away it was easier to achieve, as I didn%26#039;t have my hopes up for a quick fix.|||try proactiv, it really works and the other best way is to drink a lot of water... drink atleast 8 glasses of water everyday and try to add some lime to it for better effects...

No comments:

Post a Comment