Friday, January 8, 2010

Why does sebum get blocked? I think I might know how to cure acne!?

I made an observation yesterday. You know how your parents always tell you to take a shower every day and wash your face to stay clean and healthy. Well it is true, but I noticed that whenever most people wash there face that have acne break out or for that matter have pimples. Like if you worked out really hard and sweated and didn%26#039;t wash your face for a couple of days or more your face actually starts to clear up! So I did a little research on Sebum. I found out that Sebum forms part of oil that coats the skin. Sweat, lipids and environmental dirt are other ingredients of the oil on the skin. This oil protects skin from BACTERIAL INFECTION(ACNE!). It also reduces the natural water loss from the skin(WRINKLES). I thought to myself WOW!! Could it be that were actually causing our own problems!! I realized then that washing your face actually washes away the good oil(sebum) and causes more sebum to come back even more.. but after that wash of the face you remove that skin protection!|||First statement you made %26#039;why does sebum get blocked%26#039;... it is not the sebum that gets blocked but the pores.





A pimple is caused by bacteria deep within the poor that is normally flushed out with the sebum. If the pore becomes blocked, the sebum is trapped with the bacteria causing a pimple. Washing your face removes the sebum, but does not get rid of the bacteria deep within your pores which is the main problem.





You need to do WAY more research than you have on pimple formation.|||this web can help you





http://top100.whyandhow.org/best/list/02鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment