Friday, January 8, 2010

How can i cure my acne in 2 weeks?

I need to cure my acne in 2 weeks what do i do?|||Get a good face wash, I%26#039;ve tried pro active and it works pretty well, but if you want your skin clear in 2 weeks, then you would have to get rush shipping, try neutrogena oil free wash, it%26#039;s orange comes in a clear bottle. Also make sure you drink lots of water, and stay away from really greasy, oily foods. That should do the trick!





Hope it works!|||http://www.acne.org./





That site will help you cure your acne to the fullest in 2 weeks. It won%26#039;t all go away in 2 weeks, but it%26#039;ll be a significant decrease. They don%26#039;t ask you to buy their products, but they use basic techniques which work. You can go to your local pharmacy and buy what they call for (face wash, moisturizer, and benzoyl peroxide cream)








It%26#039;s obvious you waited until the last minute to solve a problem since school starts in 2 weeks. So in order to maximize your cure you really need to work hard and keep a strict schedule of when to do what.


||| I like to use two different cleansers.





In the morning I use Cetaphil cleanser because it is not harsh and gently cleanses my skin. I then use a dermatologist prescribed cream called Clindamycin Phosphate Topical Lotion (1%).





In the evening I use Garnier Nutritioniste Detoxifying Gel Cleanser because it cleans the pores and detoxifies the skin. You usually do the harsher skin care regimine in the evening. I then also use the Clindamycin Phosphate Topical Lotion (1%) that is prescribed by my dermatologist.





Try drinking more water and cut out soda and high sugar things. Also, be sure to wash your face after exercising so you are not to re-clog your pores. During the day it is important not to touch your face because your fingers can spread oil and bacteria clogging your pores. Be sure to change your pillow case to make sure that the dead skin that rubs off onto it does re-clog your pores.





Good luck with your skin and I hope that it heals!


|||You can%26#039;t exactly just %26quot;cure%26quot; acne within 2 weeks. Acne is a common thing that everyone goes through, some worse than others, throughout their whole adolescent change. You can use products to help fight acne, but nothing will completely cure it. I suggest ProActive if your skin is really bad, otherwise, just use Neutragena products or Clearasil.|||There really isn%26#039;t a cure for acne. You can try several things to get rid of it though. I use lemon on my face. Cut it up into slices and rub it on your face. Toothpaste is also a common item used for acne. Long term, I would look into great cleansers and scrubs. Clean %26amp; Clear has many items that can help control and prevent acne and blackheads. |||I%26#039;ve had good luck with Biore cleansers. But it helps to figure out what kind of skin you have, too. Cetaphil works well if you have very sensitive skin. Biore might be too drying. I actually just found this tool and wrote about it in my blog: it helps you identify the right product for your skin:





http://buzz.prevention.com/community/ste鈥?/a>





Hope that helps! |||BUY Acnefree and it will start to work within three days . and you have to drink eight glasses of water everyday =)|||I don%26#039;t think it%26#039;s possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment