Friday, January 8, 2010

Does anyone know how to cure acne with a home remedy?

Fill a large mixing bowl with boiling hot water


Tear open a few chamomile tea bags and pour them in


Hover your face above it


Place a towel over your head and the bowl.


The steam will open your pores and let the wonderful healing power of chamomile in.


Wash your face with St. Ives apricot scrub


Use rose water and %26amp; glycerine


lavender compresses and echinacea tinctures are used to relieve inflammation|||Reduce sugar intake and exercise regularly|||I know a little about acne. I had a serious case of it when I was a teenager. There are three important things to consider: Your diet, the way you clean your face and your emotions. I%26#039;ve heard a few people, including doctors, say that acne has nothing to do with what you eat. I know from experience that it does.


1. If you are truly serious about getting rid of the acne try a vegetarian diet for 2 weeks. Eat plenty of raw vegetable salads. All the natural foods that you may eat fall into the following categories: Vegetables, Fruits, Grains, Legumes, Nuts and Seeds. Keep the nuts and seeds to a minimum. DRINK PLENTY OF WATER.


2. I have washed my face with NOXZEMA SKIN CREAM since I was a teenager. Use it about 2 or 3 times daily. Use an acne cream such as Clearasil or OXY to place directly on the pimples. This will help dry them up.


3. Be happy. Spend time with people that you know love you and care about you. Stress can cause your face to break out.|||Use OXY ! no home remedies.. I have tried it all, I even tried proactiv and murad and they are expensive and it did nothing for my skin... until i started using OXY it has 10% benzoyl peroxide, others usually have 3 % and it kills your acne, you will see results within a week, I had horrible acne and this is the only thing that cleared my skin- i never break out anymore and if i do it goes away the minute i use it. Use it twice a day and follow with a moisturizer, i use it in the morning and then at night before i go to bed- I am recommending it everyone and those who have used it are thankful....|||put a drop of toothpaste on each of them. it will dry it out and it will fall off eventually. the best ones to use are the ones with peroxide in them. it will dry it out quicker.|||toothpaste|||apply egg yolk on the face and let it thinkin up like a mask and then wipe off.|||I don%26#039;t think there%26#039;s any homemade remedy but I do know that creams with benzoyl peroxide are the best.|||www.accuzine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment