Friday, January 8, 2010

What should I use to cure my mild acne?

So first of I am 20 years old and have had mild acne since high school. I have just recently started using the Clean and Clear Acne Control Kit and its actually working but now my face looks bad because it%26#039;s making my skin really dry around my mouth and my chin and its all flaky. Is there any lotions that I can put on my face that will not make it so dry? Or should I switch products?|||You should try exfoliating.


That%26#039;s what used to happen to me and I started exfoliating at least three times a week and the dryness went away, also try using a mosturizer that has spf (the highest one you can find) that way it helps with the dryness and prevents you from getting irritated while in the sun.


try buying an exfoliating face washi like the one from biore|||Hello, I%26#039;m a doctor. Accutane is best medication for acne. Use it. I think that you want to get more info about it. Please go to ----%26gt; http://onine-pharma.blogspot.com/?category=Accutane|||Calamine lotion has a drying effect so you can apply it overnight and wash the next day regularly to get rid of acne/pimples. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/|||Hi. You really should google the paleo diet because its amazing! Your face will be cleared up in less than a week. Eat a diet rich in fruits, veggies protein. goood luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment