Friday, January 8, 2010

So, what is this 'The Secret Acne Cure They Don't Want You To Know!'? Is it another gimmick or what? ?

Also, what is this so-called %26#039;secret%26#039; to curing acne? Does it actually work or not? |||Sounds like a scam wherever you found it. I don%26#039;t think theres really any %26#039;secret%26#039; ways to cure acne. Unless your going to venture into the dangerous depths of Accutane I would consider the all natural ways like your basic soaps as well as proper nutrition and what not.





I had severe acne myself and I have been through it all. I was Accutane and it did work but had some nasty side effects. Plus the acne always came back:(





Right now I use proactive twice a day plus some other things like proper moisturizers and good nutrition. I%26#039;ve gotten a lot of great ideas from a guy named Chris Gibson and his book %26#039;Acne Free In 3 Days%26#039;. Now my acne didn%26#039;t clear up in exactly 3 days but about 4 or 5 though. If you folow his methods it should work for you. A little more dedication to the disease but it%26#039;s worth it.





Here:


http://fender08.acnefree.hop.clickbank.net/



No comments:

Post a Comment