Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the difference btw doxyxycline and minocycline(cure acne)?

what is the difference btw doxyxycline and minocycline(cure acne)?which one is better and effective?|||The only %26quot;cure%26quot; for cystic acne is Accutane. Any other topical or oral medication taken for acne will only control it, but not deal with the root cause.


I have had cystic acne since my teen years and tried everything on the market. It wasn%26#039;t until I was 30 years old that I finally went the Accutane route and I wish I had done it years earlier. I don%26#039;t break out anymore at all.





I know there is controversy concerning Accutane, but to me, if taken properly under a good doctors supervision, the benefits more than outweigh the side-effects (especially for a man who does not have to worry about the pregnancy issue)





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment