Friday, January 8, 2010

What are some of the best products to help get rid of acne and cure scaring?

Acne Free, this stuff realy works, i saw results in just minutes, it even has a speacil scaring formula, it has the same stuff as rpoactive, acept, it%26#039;s alot better and has more.|||Clean and clear daily pore cleanser helped my face a lot. it%26#039;s quite cheap, too. it isn%26#039;t filled with harsh acids (those can%26#039;t be good for your skin). i also recommend moisturizing your face after washing with something gentle like johnson and johnson baby lotion.|||Acne Free this stuff is amazing. I bought it for my son and in two days we have noticed a huge difference. It has the scar lotion and a moisturizer for 1/4 of the price of proactive.|||acne scar treatment





http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-to鈥?/a>|||I use Benzaclin or Duac Topical Gel and I believe it is a prescription but your doctor might have samples because I know mine does, and you%26#039;ll be looking at certain active ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide and clindamycin! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment